- Seasonal White Fish, Herbed Wild Rice Blend, Zucchini (550cal)
- Over-fishing is a growing problem in today's world, so we choose a sustainable, seasonal white fish such as striped bass, cod, or black cod. The organic zucchini provides potassium and vitamin A while the organic herbed barley has a rich nutty taste and is packed w/ fiber.
Fish ingredients: seasonal wild-caught white fish, organic egg whites, conventional parmigiano reggiano, organic bread crumbs, organic lemon juice, organic parsley Rice ingredients: organic wild rice blend, water, organic broth, organic onion, organic shiitake mushroom, organic olive oil, organic garlic cloves, organic parsley, conventional parmigiano reggiano, organic black pepper, hand-mined pink salt Zucchini ingredients: organic zucchini, organic olive oil, hand-mined pink salt, organic black pepper, organic paprika. Produce is subject to change weekly based upon supply which may slightly alter calories. Allergens: eggs, fish, milk
- Mongolian Beef, Vegetable Mix, Buckwheat Noodles (550cal)
- Through pasture-grazing, grass-fed cows ingest a natural plant diet producing lean beef rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Combined with organic nappa cabbage, a mix of fresh herbs and spices (crushed red pepper, ginger, garlic), the result is a blend of vitamins like manganese and phosphorus... with a mild spicy flavor. Coupled with fibrous buckwheat (soba) noodles, this meal is perfect for energy before or after a workout.
Ingredients: grass-fed beef, organic napa cabbage, organic buckwheat noodles, organic sugar snap peas, organic celery, organic onions, organic olive oil, organic ginger root, organic garlic cloves, organic carrots, organic low sodium soy sauce, organic rice vinegar, organic brown sugar, organic corn starch, organic red pepper flakes. Produce is subject to change weekly based upon supply which may slightly alter calories. Allergens: wheat
- Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna, Red Quinoa, Lime Dressing (550cal)
- Incan colonies of South America survived on quinoa seeds as a staple in their diets for over 6,000 years. Unlike many carbohydrates, quinoa is 18% protein, naturally gluten free and high in magnesium and iron. When mixed with a concoction of organic vegetables, the table is set with energy-rich calories, vitamins and minerals. Topped with seared ahi tuna and blended with toasted sesame oil dressing, the healthy proteins and fats of this super- fresh meal suit an active lifestyle and a refined palate.
Ingredients: organic quinoa, wild-caught ahi tuna, organic raisins, organic onion, organic cucumber, organic radish, organic mint, organic parsley, organic bell pepper, organic celery, organic tomato, organic sesame oil, organic lime, organic cumin, hand-mined pink salt, organic sesame seeds. Produce is subject to change weekly based upon supply which may slightly alter calories. Allergens: nuts (sesame seeds), fish
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Bell Peppers, Herbed Barley (550cal)
- A lean white meat is a healthy choice for protein and iron. And what better way to get it done than with naturally-raised tenderloin. This meal is crafted with tender pork and sided with a medley of organic bell peppers. An organic choice for bell peppers is crucial as they are delicate and highly susceptible to pesticides. Served lightly sautéed (to preserve their vitamin C and other nutrients) over a bed of herbed barley, this meal pairs a rich supply of minerals and a clean source of low-gylcemic carbohydrates.
Pork Tenderloin: naturally-raised pork tenderloin, organic bell peppers, organic rosemary, organic black pepper, organic lemon, organic garlic pepper, organic thyme, organic dijon mustard, hand-mined pink salt, organic lemon juice Herbed Barley: organic pearled barley, organic vegetable broth, organic red wine (alcohol boiled out), organic onion, organic olive oil, organic garlic, organic shiitake mushrooms, organic balsamic vinegar, conventional parmigiano reggiano cheese, organic parsley, organic black pepper. Produce is subject to change weekly based upon supply which may slightly alter calories. Allergens: milk
At the time of ordering, please inform us if you have a food allergy. Please note that The Foodery does not offer any form of meal customization or substitutions. All ingredients and allergens are listed in the menu descriptions above.